Health & Safety Communication
BE WELL. STAY WELL.
Updated October 6, 2021
At Hotel on Rivington we have initiated and are maintaining industry-leading and scientifically driven cleanliness standards to safeguard the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues.
- Sanitizer Stations. Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout all public, event, and back-of-house areas of our hotels.
- Personal Protection Equipment Requirements. Fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings or social distance in indoor or outdoor areas of the hotel. We ask that all unvaccinated guests continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing when they are in public spaces inside the hotel.
- Caring is Sharing. Proper hand washing and other safety protocol trainings will be conducted and maintained. Guests are also encouraged to adhere to regular 30-second hand washing/sanitizing guidelines.
- Your Room is Your Room. The hotel has resumed to daily service in the room. Should you feel safer for our teams to not access your room during your stay, simply advise us upon check-in or prior your arrival.
- Training and Education. Regular training is provided to hotel associates highlighting the latest safety and cleanliness strategies.
NEW YORK CITY UPDATES
Per New York City guidelines, guests age 12 and older are required to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO for Indoor Activities.