Downtown ‘Artsperience’ Itinerary
Want to satisfy your art fix without leaving a 10 block radius of the hotel? These 5 steps will give you enough info to make your friends back home believe you are a true Downtown NYC Art Aficionado.
1. The New Museum of Contemporary Art (235 Bowery @ Prince St).
2. MoMA Design Shop, SoHo (81 Spring St @ Crosby). Gift stop!
3. Walk up Broadway, then East on 9th St. to the Dorian Grey Gallery (437 E. 9th St.)
4. Dinner at Cellar 58 (58 Second Ave @ E. 3rd St.) for the warmth of Italy.
5. Nuyorican Poets Café (236 E. 3rd St. @ Ave B) for poetry, theatre and hip-hop.