Williamsburg Shop ‘n’ Play Itinerary
Of course, there’ll be lots of multi-colored Ray-Bans, Gramma frocks sinched with big belts and plenty of weird haircuts but this plan will also help you uncover a few not so normal trends.
J,M,Z Delancey St -Essex St. The J,M,Z stop is 1 block from Hotel On Rivington. Ask our doorman for directions.
J,M,Z Marcy Ave. Take the JMZ across the Williamsburg Bridge, 1 stop to Marcy Avenue.
1. Walk along South 5th St, near Bedford Ave. to check out some cool graffiti tags.
2, 3. Eat at St. Anselm (355 Metropolitan @ Havemeyer) or Maison Premiere (298 Bedford Ave @ S. 1st St).
4. Get your shop on at Bird (203 Grand St. @ Bedford Ave).
5. Blue Bottle Coffee (160 Berry St @ N. 5th St) for the best cup in Brooklyn.
6. The Future Perfect (115 N. 6th St @ Berry St) – Amazing art/design shop.
7. Beacon’s Closet (88 N. 11th St @ Wythe St) – Hipster Thrift Heaven.
8. Eat and Drink! Continue North to Brooklyn Bowl (61 Wythe Ave @ N. 11th St)