A beautiful Saturday morning stroll through the Lower East Side, then zip over to Brooklyn on the F Train for a slice or a cone then walk back over the beautiful and historic Brooklyn Bridge for the most majestic view of Manhattan… Fuhgeddaboutit.
- 88 Orchard (88 Orchard @ Broome St) for ice coffee with coffee ice cubes.
- Doughnut Plant (379 Grand @ Norfolk St) for the best doughnut in the city.
- Shop and Eat at the Hester Street Fair @ Seward Park
- Continue South on Essex and get on a Brooklyn-bound F Train, 1 stop to York St. Exit York St. subway station and walk
downhill toward the East River. You’re in Dumbo!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park and into Dumbo Park.
- Stop for a cone at Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory.
- Try a famous Grimaldi’s pizza pie (Front St)
- Find the stairs leading to the pedestrian walkway of the Brooklyn Bridge and walk over the East River to Manhattan. Get your camera out!
- Exiting the Brooklyn Bridge, head to City Hall’s City Store Gift Shop (1 Centre St @ Chambers) – Gift Stop!
- Joe’s Shanghai (9 Pell St @ Bowery) for their World Famous Soup Dumplings.
- Take Elizabeth Street heading North to Spring Street and back to the hotel.