Sunday’s casual tour of SoHo and its surrounding neighborhoods is highlighted by World-Class Shopping and Delicious Food as every Sunday should be.
- Russ & Daughter’s (179 East Houston St @ Allen St) for bagels and lox.
- Walk 2 blocks West to Sara D. Roosevelt Park to eat and people-watch.
- Balthazar Bakery (80 Spring St @ Crosby St) for a coffee and a treat.
- Shop SoHo (Bloomingdale’s SoHo, Kiosk, Prada).
- Brunch at Lure Fishbar (142 Mercer @ Prince St).
- Take a stroll through Washington Square Park and relax. After all, it’s Sunday!
- Take 4th Street heading East to Avenue A, and back to the Hotel on Rivington.